What are the benefits of using Paperloop packaging?
Flexible and durable packaging product:
- Paperloop packaging is flexible to wrap around items large, small and in between
- The accordion-shred texture helps to add extra protection to items and is perfect as padding and void-fill
Re-useable, recyclable and compostable:
- Our product is a fantastic alternative to bubble wrap and other packaging wrap and void-fill
- We are re-using a waste product which is usually thrown away, to help close the loop on packaging solutions
- Helping to reduce CO2 emissions
A good story to share:
- Customers love environmentally friendly solutions that have a positive social impact
- Your order with Paperloop supports local jobs and volunteer opportunities building the circular economy
- As a social enterprise, Paperloop profits help support Bridge Darebin’s community programs for people who need it most.
Do you take custom or bulk orders?
We sure do! Email us firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you’re thinking, and a team member will get in touch.
Can I donate my cardboard boxes?
We are always on the lookout for more boxes so that we can help give them another purpose and reduce waste.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to discuss donations.
To ensure that our product is high quality and 100% biodegradable, we do ask for the following considerations when donating a box:
- Clean boxes are a must, with no food stains or spills
- No waxed box surfaces
- Please remove all sticky tape and stickers (or as much as possible to help our volunteers!)
What can customers at home do with Paperloop packaging once its been used?
Paperloop packaging is 100% biodegradable and eco-friendly. You can re-use it as fillers in boxes to protect items, and keep it for recycled gift wrapping.
Add it to compost, or use it for mulching.
Some customers even use it for changeable pet litter, or add it to their worm farm.
What is your return policy?
We are a small social-enterprise, aiming to minimize carbon emissions by upcycling and diverting landfill waste. Due to wanting to reduce our impact on the environment, along with the fact that Paperloop is a small-scale operation, we unfortunately can’t offer refunds or returns at the moment for change of mind.
If you are unhappy with your purchase or if you would like to give us some feedback on how we could do better please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly assist you.
Do you offer click and collect?
Yes, free Click and Collect is available for all customers.
Our collection point is:
Snap Printing and Design
348 High Street, Preston 3072 (Corner of Gower Street &, High St)
Pick up times are:
If you cannot make it between these times, please ask us about custom arrangements.
Do you deliver?
Yes! We offer
domestic delivery via Sendle. Shipping charges will be calculated and displayed
are processed within 2 to 7 business days after receiving your confirmation
email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Please note that due to COVID-19, delivery
providers may experience service delays that are outside of our control.
Carbon neutral deliveries via Sendle
We use Sendle for all our deliveries. Sendle is a 100% carbon neutral delivery service.
How does Sendle offset their carbon emissions?
Sendle calculates the carbon footprint that each package produces. They do this by generating a carbon yield number. Once an average carbon yield number has been generated, they contribute proportions to sustainability projects world wide. Their partnerships with sustainability and community organisations, along with their contributions, ensure that all Sendle deliveries have a net carbon footprint of zero.